Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Wreath

This Wreath made for a hostess gift for my sister-in-law who had a Halloween party yesterday. My eight year old picked out the fabric from Jo-Ann Fabrics where I used my 50% off coupon! :)


A foam wreath from Michael's (I had a 40% coupon for that!) was covered in about 4-5,  1 1/2" strips of cute skeleton fabric from the one yard that I purchased.  I began hot gluing one end of the fabric to the back of the wreath and wrapped it around the wreath and then glued the other end and repeated.  I used silver glitter spray to lightly coat the wreath.  A white bow was added and I attached a smaller black bow (which the pattern on it sort of looked like a spider web) to the white with a black pipe cleaner.  The bow was hot glued to the wreath and a glittered black spider was added to the center.  The top of the wreath was wrapped with some of the white ribbon and secured with hot glue underneath the top front and the other end was glued to the backside in order to make a hook to hang it.  BOO!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment